The Microsoft Word free trial download lets you try out the software before you buy it!
- Office Word Online. Those who keep looking for a free word program don’t.
- Download MS Word Free Trial. The easiest way to download Microsoft Word for free is to download the free trial. For example, you can get Microsoft Word 2013 for free by downloading MS Office 2013 free trial. It is legal and this version provides a full-featured version of MS Word 2013 and other MS Office applications on a 60-day trial basis.
- Technical Details of Microsoft Office 2016 For Mac DMG File. Check out the technical particulars of Microsoft Office 2016 For Mac DMG File Free Download earlier than downloading it. File Name: MicrosoftOffice20160500OfflineInstallertrial.pkg; File Size: 1.56 GB; Developer: Microsoft; License: Free Trial Version.
There is no need to uninstall your current version of Microsoft Word. I show you how to run the free trial alongside your other version.
This tutorial series covers everything you need to know to download and install the free trial software:
Make sure to read about the software requirements before you start the download and installation.
Get Microsoft Word for free?
To uninstall Office for Mac 2011 move the applications to the Trash.Once you've removed everything, empty the Trash and restart your Mac to complete the process. Before you remove Office for Mac 2011, quit all Office applications and make sure there's nothing in Trash that you want to keep. Leave Office applications closed while you go through this process. With the 2016 version of Word for Mac, Microsoft offers a solid and long-awaited update to an essential OS X application. Brawny word processor: With its solid collection of templates.
Many people are looking for a free download of Microsoft Word to get a full copy of the software at no cost.
Can you use Microsoft Word without paying for it? Well, no. Although there are free open-source word processing programs available, Microsoft Word is not one of them.
There is a free ad-supported, stripped-down version called Microsoft Word 2010 Starter, but it only comes pre-loaded on new computers. You can’t download it.
The only legal way to get Word for “free” is to download the free trial. Word is included in the Microsoft Office free trial but you do not have to install the whole suite. You can select what Office programs you want to use during the installation.
The 60-day free trial period is longer than most so you have plenty of time to test the new features. You might even be able to complete your term paper before the trial runs out!
WARNING: The software locks when the free trial period expires, so be sure to save your files in another format you can open before the 60-day trial runs out. If you want to continue using Microsoft Office after the sofware expires, you need to buy it.
Like any free-trial software, you will receive annoying notices when it is about to expire. You have the option to buy the software at that time, or wait until the trial period ends and discontinue using it.
You do not have to uninstall the free trial when it expires. Even though you can’t modify, save, or make new files, you can still use it to open docx files if you don’t have the compatibility pack or viewer installed.
The advantage of leaving it installed is that if you buy Word at a later time, you don’t have to download and reinstall it—you can just reactivate the software with the CD key you purchased.
Determining system requirements
Save yourself big headaches…make sure your system will actually run Microsoft Office before you download and install the software.
The difference between meeting minimum system requirements and recommended system requirements is sometimes the difference between a frustrated user and a happy one.
If your system barely meets the minimum requirements, be prepared to accept slower performance and unavailability of some features.
To use Microsoft Office 2010, you need the following:
- 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- 256 megabyte (MB) RAM; 512 or higher recommended *
- 3 gig available space on hard drive
- CD-Rom or DVD drive
- 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or a later 32- or 64-bit operating system
* I highly recommend 1 GB of RAM for best performance.
If you don’t know how to find your system specs, read Finding Your Computer Specs.
Downloading the free trial software
To try out the newest version of Microsoft Office, all you need to do is follow the download link below to the official Microsoft website.
While downloading, be sure to print the screen that shows your Trial License Product Key (it is a 25-digit number). You need it to install the software.
Download the Microsoft Office Free Trial
(link opens in new window)
Office Word For Mac Free Trial
Are you finished downloading? In Part 2, get instructions for installing the software and a money-saving tip that can save you hundreds of dollars when buying the full version of Microsoft Office.
Go to Part 2: How to Install Microsoft Office 2010 Downloaded Software
More Word Tips:
Free Trial Of Word For Mac
If you looking on the internet an Microsoft Word for Mac So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application its most popular and used the able product for Microsoft word for Mac full version Design for documents formatting tools, you can write a document and edit online shares and save online Web browser. its wide range of Writing and fully customizable tool to idea how to perfect documents-write and text range also mention to promoted expression and many more amazing functions in this version.
Word is one of Microsoft Office’s most famous and popular tools. This editor and processor can be purchased and downloaded as a standalone application, even if it is integrated into the office suite. Your documents are still accessible so that you can capture your best ideas anytime and anywhere. In Read Mode, the text is automatically reflowed in columns for easier reading on the screen. And you have focused less on menu-only instruments that add value to your reading. The well-known Word program allows you to quickly and easily create, edit and share work. Most people can open a document in Word and work with it. It is the world’s most popular word processing scheme.
Microsoft Word For Mac Overview:
Have an overview of some of Microsoft Word 2016’s new features and improvements. You can now edit the PDF documents in Microsoft Word 2016 in the same way as if they had been made on MS Word. The addition of a read mode that will clean menus every time that you enable them to provide you with more screens for better reading is another noticeable feature included in this application to word processing. Microsoft OneDrive storage has flawless compatibility. You can collaborate with others with Microsoft Word 2016 in real-time on documents. Everything in Microsoft Word 2016 is a convenient word processing application to create text documents.
It is easier to share. Save cloud files on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint and send each of you a link with viewing and editing permissions to the same file. The latest version of the file is provided to all of you. You can talk, collaborate and co-author in real-time, using Word, with your team. With the improved version history for Word 2016, you and your team will be able to view or go back to earlier drafts while editing and modification your documents. Track changes, add or reply to comments next to the text that you’re talking about. Everyone can follow the discussion and keep up with text, formatting and layout changes.
Although it is true that the ISO chose an OpenDocument format for the exchange of formatted text as a standard, the format of Microsoft can be regarded as an unofficial standard. This situation has resulted in the popularity of DOC files as well as the DOCX files with a higher compression rate. On the other hand, it is also available in RTF or Rich Text Format although it is not so popular. This is due to Apple’s dominant appearance in the PC market and files between Macintosh and DOS had to be made compatible. you can also check out the Apple Final Cut Pro X for Mac.
Features Of Microsoft Word 2016 for Macbook
- Create customized documents thanks to the flexible format tools it incorporates. Design documents according to specific needs.
- Generate PDF files based on documents or edit the ones you’ve already created straight from the application, being able to modify paragraphs, lists, and tables, as if you had created them on Word.
- Find whatever function or command you need from the smart search box.
- Support for collaborative work that will allow you to invite other people to work in real-time in your group with just one click, allowing them to make changes to the documents that will be immediately updated in everyone else’s view. In turn, it offers a change control so that everybody can keep an eye on the modifications made.
- Advanced correction tools that help to check the spelling and grammar and also offer suggestions to improve our writing.
- Support for the inclusion of graphical elements such as tables, charts, and images.
- Much More…………/
Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Microsoft Word 2016
- Setup File Name: Microsoft_Word_2016_MAC.zip
- Full Setup Size: 1.5 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Latest Version Release Added On: 28th Mar 2019
- Developers Homepage: Microsoft
System Requirements For Microsoft Word 2016 Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.