- Wifi Manager For Mac Os
- Wifi Manager For Macbook Pro
- Wifi Manager For Mac
- Wifi Manager For Mac Download
Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Mac
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a PC to the PT-DZ570*/DW530*/DX500*/ FW430*/FX400*/FW300NT/FW300**/F300NT/F300**/VX400NT/LB90NT. Be sure to uninstall the old version of the software
before upgrading to the new version.
Wifi Manager For Mac Os
- Free Devicescape Software Mac OS X 10.4 Intel/PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel/PPC/.6 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6/Intel Version 3.0.143 Full Specs Average User Rating: 2 User Votes.
- Wifi manager (Mac) Application available to download for free with CoollySoftware.com, The Best Way to download Mac Applications. Now time to explain to you, how to install wifi manager Application on your Mac! For Mac and Windows, that process is very simple and fast, all you need to do is download.dmg (for Mac OS).exe (for Windows) install.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300** / |
VX400NT / LB90NT
There are some restrictions on usable functions, but application is possible to the following models:
PT-LB50NT, PT-LB51NT, PT-LB55NT, PT-LB60NT, PT-LW80NT, PT-LB80NT, PT-LB75NT, PT-FW100NT, PT-F100NT,
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
|Latest Version||Version 5.5.0 Rev:1594|
Click buttons below to check out version information.
Modifications from Version 5.5.0 Rev:1568
• Compatible with Mac OS X Ver10.7
Wifi Manager For Macbook Pro
WiFi Scanner for Mac OS v.1.1 A free 802.11 wireless scanner and connection manager for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later. This will detect access points and clients in ad-hoc mode if the SSID is being broadcasted. It can be used for wireless site surveys, wireless discovery.
Wifi Manager For Mac
PC System Requirements
|OS||Apple Mac OS X Ver10.4 / Ver10.5 / Ver10.6* / Ver10.7*|
* Operation is guaranteed only with preinstalled or clean-installed operating systems.
|CPU||1 GHz or higher PowerPC G4, or 1.8 GHz or higher Intel® Core™ processor|
|RAM||512 MB or more|
|Free hard disk capacity||60 MB or more|
|Hardware conditions||CD-ROM drive or DVD drive (for installing software and viewing the operation manual)|
|Wireless LAN||IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible (built-in wireless LAN system only.)|
|Wired LAN connector||RJ-45|
|Web browser||Safari 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0|
• If Mac OS X v10.5 was upgraded to Mac OS X v10.6, connecting to the projector may not be possible.
• If Mac OS X v10.4 was upgraded to Mac OS X v10.6, operation is not guaranteed.
• If you are logged in to a 'normal' user account, sound may not be output from the computer.
If sound is not output from the internal speakers, quit Wireless Manager ME 5.5, and then make sure that [Internal Speakers]
is selected in [Output] of [Sound] in [System Preferences]. If it is not selected, manually switch to [Internal Speakers].
• Some functions may not be able to be used on a computer using a wireless WAN.
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n, connect in infrastructure mode using a wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point,
all of which are compatible with 11n. And some wireless LAN may not allow connection to the projector.
• Note that secondary display transmission is not supported by Mac computers.
Downloading and Installing the Software
1. Click the 'Download' button above.
2. Downloading will begin and the 'WMmac' disk image will appear.
Wifi Manager For Mac Download
3. Double-click the 'wireless manager.pkg' icon inside the 'WMmac' disk image.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
Operating Instructions of Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Mac
|ENGLISH (4.9MB)||FRENCH (5.2MB)||GERMAN (5.1MB)||ITALIAN (4.9MB)|
|KOREAN (5.1MB)||RUSSIAN (5.1MB)||SPANISH (4.9MB)|