- Google Chrome On Mac Issues
- Install Google Chrome On Mac
- Google Chrome For Mac Homepage
- Google Chrome Mac Set Homepage
On your computer, open Chrome. At the top right, click More Settings. Under 'Appearance,' turn on Show Home button. Below 'Show Home button,' choose to use the New Tab page or a custom page. Maintain security and manage hundreds of policies across Windows, Mac, and Linux through one central cloud console with Chrome Browser Cloud Management. If you'd rather stick on-premises, you can still manage policies with ADM/ADMX templates for Chrome Browser. Download Chrome for Mac. For Mac OS X 10.10 or later. This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer supported.© Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
© Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- You can change your homepage in Google Chrome to your favorite website by going through the browser's Settings menu.
- You'll also want to make sure that Google Chrome's 'Show home button' feature is switched on.
- It's important to note that your Google Chrome homepage isn't the page that opens when you start Google Chrome.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Whether you'd prefer your homepage to be your email inbox or your favorite news site, it's easy to make the change in Google Chrome.
It's important to note, however, that your homepage is different than your startup page. Your homepage is the site connected to the house icon in the top toolbar, but the startup page is what appears when you launch Chrome.
Here's how to change your homepage in Google Chrome, for both Mac and PC.Check out the products mentioned in this article:MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)Lenovo IdeaPad (From $299.99 at Best Buy)How to change your homepage on Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome on your desktop.
2. From any webpage, click the three circles at the far-right side of the top toolbar.
3. Click 'Settings.'
4. This will bring you to your Chrome settings. Click on the 'Appearance' tab in the right sidebar.
5. The second option on this page will read 'Show home button' and have a switch. First, make sure this switch is turned on. If it's not, click the toggle to change it from gray to blue.
6. Once the feature is turned on, change the homepage from the default 'New Tab page' to a custom web address. Click the second circle and enter the website of your choice.
© Marissa Perino/Business Insider
Google Chrome On Mac Issues
Your new homepage will be saved automatically.
The Home button will now be at the top of every Chrome window, to the left of the search bar. Clicking on this icon - it looks like the outline of a house - will bring you to the website you set as your homepage.
© Marissa Perino/Business InsiderRelated coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Google Chrome for Mac is the best browsing software for the mac users. Within a short span of time, Google Chrome has gained popularity with its high speed browsing. It has catered the huge market share user friendly interface and light weight on drive.
Install Google Chrome On Mac
High Speed Browsing, Lightweight and Stable Browser
When it comes to fast browsing on your mac, then Google Chrome for Mac is the perfect solution to the surfing needs. Google Chrome for Mac has the user-friendly interface that provides tabbed browsing which makes comfortable to switch between the windows. It is visually impressive with integrated Google search, makes working really fast. Just on few clicks and key taps we are able to search effortlessly the fastest browsing. It creates a strong inbuilt cache, which makes it really faster the sites you visit quite often. Chrome for Mac is the perfect substitute for the inbuilt Safari browser in your mac device.
Chrome for Mac is really impressive when it comes to consuming your Mac’s CPU juice. Chrome for Mac hardly puts weight on your Mac CPU, much better than other browsers like Mozilla Firefox etc. You can save almost to 20% of your CPU juice by switching to Chrome for Mac as your default browser.
Extensions makes Chrome the ultimate fastest browser for Mac.
With tons of extensions you get with your Chrome for Mac, it really makes your browsing experience stepped up. With various useful extensions like ClipBoard History, LightShot, Color Picker, AdBlock etc. makes chrome the fastest browser for your Mac. These extensions are really promising, creating an edge over the other competing browsers.
Google Chrome for Mac is the splendid, fastest and most reliable browser for enjoying high speed browsing on your Mac.
Features of Google Chrome for Mac, that makes it stand out of the crowd:
- Very lightweight
- Page loads are very quick
- Elegant and streamlined interface
- Loads of extensions
- Instant Pages for super fast browsing
Download Google Chrome for Mac Free:
Below is the link for downloading Chrome on your Mac
Google Chrome For Mac Homepage
Download Google Chrome for Mac
Google Chrome Mac Set Homepage
(You may be redirected to the official Google Chrome site for free downloading Chrome for Mac, you just need to click on the download chrome button to start the download.)