MAC Painterly Pro Longwear Paint Pot Review and Swatches
Draw with a ruler tool First, use the Bucket tool to paint the base color. Then select the Brush tool and select the “Cross” on the Ruler tool. If you want to draw a diagonal pattern, select “Horizontal”. Create a new multiplication. MyBrushes Paint for Mac app is the best Mac paint tool to paint on Mac infinite canvas and PLAYBACK whole drawing. MyBrushes, an excellent paint program for Mac, is a good alternative to Microsoft Paint and Apple Mac Paint.
By Contributor: Ranita
- Tux Paint: Tux Paint 0.9.24 TuxPaint-0.9.24.dmg Version: 0.9.24 Date: May 30, 2020 Size: 40MB From: Mark K. Compaibility note: For Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.Earlier versions of Tux Paint are available, which run on older versions of Mac OS X. Using: The DMG disk image contains the Tux Paint application, and documentation.Copy them from the DMG onto your hard.
- Paint for Mac Paint for Mac Pro version is the realistic digital art program that is used to edit image, vector graphic design, free-form transformation, add filters, crop, alpha channel edit and more to paint on Mac. Paint for Mac Pro provides high quality image.
- Adobe Photoshop. What can I say about Adobe Photoshop that hasn’t been said already?
Natural Beauty is the best kind of beauty. The essence of natural make up is to make you look like yourself, only more polished. A must have product for this effect is the MAC Pro-Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly which I will review and swatch today. The MAC Paint pots are thick cream eye shadows that are packages in cute glass pots with black plastic screw-on caps. The packaging has weight and feels like it is good quality. I have actually dropped some of my paint pots from quite a height (#typical klutzy Ranita!!). While the glass pot has a small crack, the product is intact and the pot is still going strong!
Painterly has a very thick formulation. It has a blushing Nude colour – pale brown, almost beige, with a tinge of pink. It has a very matte finish – not even a hint of shine. It feels creamy when rubbed onto the skin, not grainy or chalky at all, and it spreads evenly. But while being applied, it very quickly dries and sticks in place. Once it is set, nothing can make it budge.
I love the colour of this paint pot. The colour complements almost every skin tone beautifully. It just seems very natural and polished. My favourite way to wear this product as an eye-shadow is with a satin finish brown or taupe in the crease.There is no creasing or caking at all.
This product works brilliantly as an eye-shadow base. Any colour applied with painterly as a base appears much brighter and stays much longer. If it is smudged close to the upper and lower lash line, it works as a great base for kohls and eyeliners. Kajals that normally would smudge like crazy on me, manage to stay defined and dark on me all day.
The best way to work with this paint pot is to use your finger. Swirl your finger a couple of times in the pot and pat it onto your eye-lid. Also great is a brush with synthetic hair. I recommend the MAC 242. Very little of this product is enough to apply a pigmented layer over both eye lids, so one pot will last a really long time. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of dipping your finger into the paint pot, you could scape out a thin layer using a small spoon or thin blade.
One thing to note is that this is a very dry sort of formula. Once on the skin, it has to be blended in immediately and one needs to be very quick while working with this product. It is excellent for oily eyelids, because on application it becomes very matte and dry. But if you are like me and have super dry eyelids; this product can only be applied on top of some eye cream or moisturizer. Otherwise it is extremely difficult to use. Also if using a brush, a lot of the product clings to the brush and it has to be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
Swatch of Painterly in natural light
How Painterly looks on my eyes
PROS of MAC Painterly Paint Pot:
- Lovely colour. Works well with most skin tones.
- Intense pigmentation. Little bit of the product goes a long way.
- Great eye-shadow base. Slippery kajal stay put. Eye shadow colours appear brighter.
- Brilliant for people with oily eyelids. Gives a very matte finish.
- Extremely long lasting. Will only come off when makeup remover is used.
CONS of MAC Painterly Paint Pot:
- Very very dry formula. If you have dry lids – using this will not be easy.
- Dries and sets in place very quickly. Very little time to work with the product.
- A little difficult to use: dipping in the ring finger is not very hygienic and no scoop or scrapper has been provided. If a brush is used, a lot of product is left over on it.
Price: Rs. 1450
Dupes For Mac Paint Pots
VNA Rating: 4/5
Dupe: Maybelline Color Tattoo Nude Pink
Dupe For Mac Paint Pot Painterly
Conclusion: MAC Painterly Paint Pot is pale beige toned eyeshadow which works as a great eye primer. Any makeup applied on it including kohls don’t budge all day. It has a matte finish and dries very quickly so you need to be quick in blending. For what it does, its totally worth it.