Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Mac Os Driver For Hp Printer
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Install Printer Driver Mac Os
The printer driver is available for macOS 10.15 on the HP Support site. Download the HP Easy Start application from here through which the printer driver gets downloaded. Alternatively, HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus E-All-In-One Printer - N911g is AirPrint compatible too. The SATO Driver for Mac OS X system was developed to allow the users to print into the SATO printer. This driver is based on CUPS printing system for Mac OS X. All the device communications are handled by CUPS (backend). The raster filter converts the CUPS raster graphic into SBPL which the printer.