Divx for Mac offers you the latest version of this famous and useful video codec and a good pack of applications to play videos. The pack is composed by the version 7.0 of the video player, the version 6.8.3 of the DivX video Codec and the version 1.3.1 of the application DivX Converter. Mac users interested in Divx player mac os x 10.6.8. Generally download: DivX Player 10.8 Free DivX Player is a feature-rich video player designed by the same company that owns the DivX format.Latest project news:
Aug 3, 2011 - ffmpegX 0.0.9y-L r2 released for OSX 10.7 to 10.14What's new
Jul 30, 2011 - ffmpegX 0.0.9y-L released for OSX 10.7 'Lion'. What's new
Jan 26, 2008 - ffmpegX 0.0.9y released. What's new
Oct 2, 2006 - ffmpegX 0.0.9x r2 released. What's new
Sep 22, 2006 - Added a new guide: How to encode a movie in h.264 high resolution (640-width) for the iPod
Jul 1, 2006 - ffmpegX 0.0.9w r5 released. What's new
Apr 30, 2006 - The ffmpegX website has moved to a new host and has a new address. Please update all your links to the new URL: http://www.ffmpegX.com/
Apr 27, 2006 - ffmpegX 0.0.9w released. What's new
Apr 27, 2006 - Added a new guide: How to encode a movie in FLV Flash Video format for your website or blog
Divx Codec Pack Mac Os X
ffmpegX is a Mac OS X graphic user interface designed to easily operate more than 20 powerful Unix open-source video and audio processing tools includingffmpeg the 'hyper fast video and audio encoder' (http://ffmpeg.sf.net/), mpeg2enc the open-source mpeg-2 encoder and multiplexer (http://mjpeg.sf.net/MacOS/)and mencoder the mpeg-4 encoder with subtitles support(http://sf.net/projects/mplayerosx).
Please note: the ffmpegX project is not associated with the ffmpeg project, and support emails about ffmpegX should not be sent to the ffmpeg project !
Divx For Mac Os X 10.13
Divx Converter For Mac
- As simple as 1.2.3 : Drop a file, choose a destination format, and click 'Encode'.
- Reads the following input formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVX, XviD, non-encrypted VOB and VIDEO_TS, Quicktime .MOV, .DV, .WAV, Real Audio, Real Video, H.263, MP4 H.264, PGM, YUV, PPM, AC3, PCM8/16 bits, mulaw/Alaw, WMA-1/2, SUN AU format, MP2, MP3, AAC, 3GP, FPS1, ALAC, and even more formats
- Converts the above formats to DivX, AVI XviD, H.264 MP4, MOV, DV, 3GP, Sony PSP, MP2, MP3, AAC, AC3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, CVD, SVCD, KVCD, KSVCD, DVD, KDVD and MPEG-TS with complete control over encoding options.
- Super-fast. Many conversions are faster than realtime. DIVX encoding on a G5 dual is twice as faster as realtime.
- Queue encodings in the ffmpegX Progress window.
- Includes a full-featured universal video player (mplayer) supporting VOB and text subtitles, with choice of fonts, font sizes and international text encodings including Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Greek and more.
- Supports subtitles in VobSub, SubRip, MicroDVD, SubViewer, Sami, VPlayer, RT, SSA, AQTitle, JACOsub and MPsubt formats
- Allows creation of DVD selectable subtitles
- Includes a subtitle converter with OCR from VOB image format to SRT text format.
- Includes a bitrate calculator to control best image quality and target filesize.
- Includes an automatic crop tool.
- Includes aseries of video tools like split, join, fix, mux, demux.
- Compresses a non-encrypted DVD to 4GB without reencoding it.
- Reauthors SVCD as DVD.
- Creates DVD image files from VIDEO_TS folders.
- Converts SRT subtitles to DVD Studio Pro 1.5 format.
- Creates AVI or MPG files with two audio tracks.
- Authorsas VCD or K/XVCD (.bin/.cue files for burning with Toast by dropping the .bin into VCD window).
- Authors as SVCD, CVD or K/XSVCD (two .img files to be burned in Toast under Multitrack XA window).
- Authors as DVD (/DVD/ folder for burning in Toast DVD mode, and .img file for burning in Disk Image app or Toast disk image mode).