- macOS Catalina version 10.15
- macOS Mojave version 10.14
- macOS High Sierra version 10.13
|CPU||Intel Core or Xeon series, 1 GHz or better|
|RAM||2 GB or more|
|Supported digital cameras|
- • The Z 7, Z 6, Z 5, Z 50, D6, D850, D780, D500, D7500, and D5600
- Note: Some of the above products may not have been announced or released in all countries or regions.
|Tested web conferencing apps|
- • Web version: Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom, Google Meet, and Facebook Messenger. Safari is not supported; use Chrome.
- • App: Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Facebook Messenger. Not compatible with applications that lack support for virtual cameras.
- • Select P, S, A, or M mode when using the D7500 or D5600.
- • Camera microphones are not supported. Use an external microphone or the microphone supplied with your computer.
- • If live view ends prematurely, choose higher values for Monitor off delay > Live view in the camera menus.
- • The live view display for the D5600 is small.
- • The camera temperature may rise and live view may end after periods of extended use. Wait for the camera to cool.
- • Using live view increases the drain on the battery.
- • Exit Nikon Transfer 2 and Camera Control Pro 2 before connecting to the camera.
- • Do not attempt to use Webcam Utility from multiple web conferencing apps simultaneously.
- • When using Nikon Transfer 2 or Camera Control Pro 2, end the connection to “Webcam Utility” in the web conferencing app.
- • You may not be able to adjust camera settings while the camera is connected to a computer. Before adjusting settings, turn the camera off and disconnect the USB cable.
- Digital Camera Utility 5 For Macbook
- Video Camera For Mac
- Pentax Digital Camera Utility 5
Digital Camera Utility 5 For Macbook
Video Camera For Mac
• macOS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
• All other trade names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Pentax Digital Camera Utility 5
Download and install the best free apps for Camera Drivers on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android from CNET Download.com, your trusted source for the top software picks. Installing Blackmagic Camera Utility: - Before installing the software, we recommend that you run 'Uninstall Camera Setup' first. While installing Camera Update on URSA Mini and URSA Mini Pro you may notice a pause around the 10% mark in the install process, this is normal and will continue installing after around 20 seconds. 28, October 2010 PENTAX Digital Camera Utility 4(Version 4.31) Macintosh Updater Main changes from Version 4.21 Support for the K-r and K-5 camera. Added Bleach Bypass mode on Custom Image function. Add Auto Correction on Lens Correction item; Added lens data. smc PENTAX-DA 18-135mmF3.5-5.6ED ALIFDC WR smc PENTAX-DA 35mmF2.4AL. April 2019 Digital Camera Utility 5 (Version 5.8.3) Windows Updater Improve from previous Versions Corrected - The parameter information is not correctly described in image file that is selected Cross Processing for image finishing of Custom image and saved Develop and Save.