Code Block’s functions can be expanded by using plug-ins. It has a fast, personalized construction system that doesn’t require makefiles and that allows you to carry out parallel constructions on systems with a multicore CPU.
The Code Blocks’ debugger supports the applying of breakpoints on the source code or on the data that the program operates, as well as the establishing of conditions and counters for said breakpoints. It is also possible to create defined inspections by the user. Another noteworthy characteristic are the customized memory dumps.
Finally, Code Blocks colors the open source syntax, includes “code folding” for C++ and XML languages, and has an interface with tabs, a class browser and a function to complete the source code.
- Download mBlock 5 for PCs
- OS Requirements
- Quick Installation
mBlock 5 can run on Windows and Mac operating system (OS) systems. You can download mBlock 5 to your desktop to have fun with programming.
Code Blocks Compiler Mac Download
Windows 7.0 or later; Mac OS X or later
1. Visit https://www.mblock.cc/en-us/download to download mBlock 5 for PCs.
2. Install mBlock.
(1) Double-click the installation file and follow the installation wizard.
(2) After the installation is complete, the mBlock 5 icon is displayed on desktop.
(1) Open the installation file and follow the installation wizard.
(2) After the installation is complete, the mBlock 5 icon is displayed on the launchpad and taskbar in the upper right corner.
In macOS 10.15 or later systems, a warning message may be displayed after you double-click the installation package. You can install mBlock 5 by using one of the following methods:
1. Click OK.
2. Choose System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
3. Click Open Anyway.
4. Start the mBlock 5 installation process.
Code Block For Mac Download Free
1. Right-click the installation package and choose Open.
2. Click Open.
Code Block For Mac Download Mac
3. Start the mBlock 5 installation process.